For you Sage will be:
Sage Interim Management Solutions can
- manage a major change or project
- hold a position pending restructuring
- cover a vacancy pending appointment
- bridge a skills or knowledge gap
- lead new developments
- fill a senior vacancy
- provide training and individual coaching to new or inexperienced managers
Recent achievements in a large Local Authority:
- Developed and implemented a strategy to rapidly improve schools causing concern
- Developed and implemented local School Improvement Partner programme to enhance NRwS proposals
- Developed a school leadership strategy to enhance and implement NCSL proposals locally
- Developed a training strategy for the children's workforce
Sage Interim Management Solutions will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of senior and middle leaders to optimise the use of front line staff.
The Government has high expectations for schools, social and health services to improve and is impatient for rapid change. Too often meeting these expectations leaves limited central capacity. This is where Sage Interim Management Solutions can help.
Improving the effectiveness of public services
Sage is wisdom from experience. Wisdom will help teams refocus, identify expertise, and improve service delivery. Sage will embed improved staff motivation, new skills, and establish clarity about team priorities to achieve targeted performance.